Active Student, Member
Those who wish to have a continuing relationship with Genpo Roshi and to support him and his work may choose to be either an Active Student or Member. Active Students are invited to choose one or more of the Three Paths for Study with Genpo Roshi. Your tax deductible donation will help sustain Roshi’s efforts and enable Big Mind to make his teachings accessible through the website, DVDs and scholarships.
As an Active Student you are entitled to:
- Personal guidance from Roshi on your practice (Dokusan)
- Email and phone contact with Roshi
- Free access to the Saturday Teleconferences
- Participation in the Sunday Teleconferences
- Up to 50% off all events.
For information about becoming an Active Student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-801-503-5656.
Membership in Big Mind is also available, and entitles you to
- Guidance from Roshi in creating your personal practice
- Free access to Saturday Teleconferences
- 10% discount on all events
The donation for Members is $50/month. For information about becoming a Member, please contact Mary Ellen by email or 1-801-503-5656.
Roshi is available for 60 minute sessions (or longer) for personal work (coaching or counseling), in person, or by skype or phone, for a donation of $300 per 60 minutes. To schedule an appointment contact Mary Ellen by email or call 1-801-503-5656.