Enter the password: 1-bigmindforum
1. To join the forum, subscribe by filling out this form.
You will receive a confirmation email with instructions for Registering and creating a Password for your Forum account.
2. Register your Forum Account.
Login with your newly created password.
View a forum by clicking on its name or icon:
Participate in the Forum by clicking the “Add Topic” button.
Use the visual editor with all its options: text, attachments (images, files, etc.) or embed any video or audio from the web.
All communication needs the use of the Editor. Here is an overview:
1. Use the “Attach File” feature. You can attach and show pretty much any file format inside the Topic/Post or Reply:
You are presented with the File Attachment box.
Click on “Attach Files.
Choose the desired file in the upcoming filebrowser…
…and save it by clicking on “Open”.
Click on the “Start” button to upload it to the Editor.
Insert the file by clicking the button “Insert Into Post”:
In the Editor the code for the attached file will appear.
You can continue to add text or attach files or embed any media file…
…and you might want to add tags to your Topic/Post:
Click the “Add Topic” button to publish:
Now your post appears with the added image file and your text:
It is possible to embed any media or URL (video, audio, iFrames etc.) into the Forum via the Editor.
Let us for example embed a YouTube Video. In your browser go to the desired video.
Copy the video URL (address)…
and paste it into the Editor:
Save the post…
…and the video is embedded.
Start replaying the video by clicking on its “Play” button.
If you want to delete a Topic or Post click on the “Delete” item:
Confirm the deletion in the upcoming browser popup:
On success you will receive a confirmation message:
How to use "Private Messages"
There are three ways to write a personal message to forum members:
1. Just click on “mail” icon of a forum member. It directs you to My Profile > Messages page with opened conversation screen. Then write a message in message editor and click on [Send] button.
1. Navigate to member profile page and click on [Send a Message] button.
In My Profile > Messages page click on [New Conversation] button.