“Big Mind & the Masters” Zoom Video Conferences
Saturday and Sunday, July 17 & 18, 2021
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Mountain Time) each day
Thank you for registering, we are glad you will be joining us!
Please note that each day’s video conference has a different Zoom Meeting URL link, meeting ID and password, and so the link, meeting ID and password for each day (or the phone number if you are joining by phone) are different and unique for that day.
If you click on the meeting link, you will not need to enter the password.
If you join a meeting by manually entering the meeting ID, you will need to enter the password.
If you have not used Zoom before, please familiarize yourself with these general instructions:
- Click on the meeting link 10 minutes before the call (10:50 am Mountain Time in the US and Canada).
- Unless you’ve already downloaded the Zoom app you’ll be prompted to download it, and after doing so click on join the meeting.
- Be sure your audio and video are working correctly. The best audio quality is achieved with a quiet room and use of ear buds or a headset.
- You’ll start the call muted, and when you feel moved to speak raise your hand using the hand icon. The best video quality is achieved while sitting in a distraction-free space where you can have your hands free and have some light on your face.
- The Gallery View and the Speaker View and can be selected in the upper right corner of the Zoom window.
Please note: Links to recordings of the zoom meetings are posted on this page as soon as possible after the meetings. Due to limits on our storage space in the cloud, older recordings eventually have to be cleared out to make room for newer ones. Since these recordings will not be permanently accessible, we advise you to download ones you want to keep while they are available.
Links for recordings: