“Rohatsu – Buddha’s Enlightenment Day” Zoom Video Conferences
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
8:00 am to 2:30 pm Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Thank you for registering, we are glad you will be joining us!
Please note that each of the day’s three events has a different Zoom Meeting URL link, meeting ID and password, and so the link, meeting ID and password for each event (or the phone number if you are joining by phone) is different and unique for that event.
If you click on the meeting link, you will not need to enter the password.
If you join a meeting by manually entering the meeting ID, you will need to enter the password.
If you have not used Zoom before, please familiarize yourself with these general instructions:
- Click on the meeting link 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Unless you’ve already downloaded the Zoom app you’ll be prompted to download it, and after doing so click on join the meeting.
- Be sure your audio and video are working correctly. The best audio quality is achieved with a quiet room and use of ear buds or a headset.
- You’ll start the call muted, and when you feel moved to speak raise your hand using the hand icon. The best video quality is achieved while sitting in a distraction-free space where you can have your hands free and have some light on your face.
- The Gallery View and the Speaker View and can be selected in the upper right corner of the Zoom window.
Schedule (Times are U.S. Mountain Time)
8:00 – 9:15 am: Sitting and chanting
10:00 – 12:00 noon: Roshi teaching
1:00 – 2:30 pm: Sitting and chanting
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keoZyHvTsB