* Open to first 20 people who register *
Study with the best, study with Genpo Roshi, the creator and developer of the Big Mind Process. Roshi leads the evolution of the Big Mind process, guiding participants to experiences and clarity not presently offered by any other teacher or facilitator.
Roshi’s aspiration and his mission for the past 48 years has been to help you and others awaken to their true nature. He has helped thousands of people around the world to actualize and fulfill themselves personally, professionally, and spiritually, and to lead more joyful and awakened lives.
If you’re ready to experience deep and sustaining changes in your clarity, confidence and ability to achieve your aspirations and have a desire to share this with others, don’t miss this opportunity to attend this Training with Genpo Roshi.
Participants very often report that Roshi’s teachings change their lives dramatically — and for good reason. Because every minute of these remarkable Trainings is designed to facilitate a powerful transformation for yourself and others.
Drawing on over four decades of Zen practice and teaching, Roshi weaves easy-to-understand principles, powerful exercises, compassionate coaching and eye-opening insights into a highly experiential Training that will transform you at the core of your being. You will walk out the door happier, more confident, with greater insight and a deeper realization of who you truly are.
Whether you want to take your career to the next level, improve your health, enjoy more rewarding personal relationships, become a more joyous and peaceful person — or if you want to work with others who could benefit from these powerful skills — Roshi’s Facilitator Trainings are extraordinary and not to be missed.
Reflections from participants at recent trainings:
- “An amazing experience. I felt so connected to everyone. It’s wonderful to get to work with Roshi without having to travel. And I can join the work of others from up close and personal. I’m so grateful. Roshi’s teachings are always fresh and new.” — M.M.
- “It was a transformational experience, both in the teaching sessions with Roshi and in the practice triads. There was a very good balance between practice, teachings, and being able to receive Roshi’s priceless feedback and facilitation. The interaction with diverse people from different countries and cultures enriched the overall experience; the voices worked were very interesting and profound, and gave me key insights about relevant life issues.” — A.G.
- “I’ve known Roshi for about 12 years and it surprises me how the teachings keep evolving. It’s a wonderful experience to connect with the group and bring to life the wisdom of the collective. The Big Mind process has definitively changed my life.” — S.J.
- “The most powerful tool for transformation that I have ever encountered is the Big Mind teachings of Genpo Roshi, and the most powerful way to experience and assimilate the Big Mind process is the Facilitator training. I was astonished to find that the live online version of the Training we just completed was no less impactful than the face-to-face sessions I had attended in the past.” — B.G.
This event can be counted as 6 of the 18 days of training required in order to be recognized as having completed the Big Mind Facilitation Skills Training.
Early-bird discount available until February 1st.
Active Student Discount available.
Contact Ivis by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-328-8414.
For more information contact Mary Ellen by email or call 801-503-5656.
To register offline, e-mail email@example.com or call 801-328-8414.
All donations to Big Mind, Inc. are tax-deductible and non-refundable.